понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

commercial dance detroit in scene show




Lately life has been great For once I have been able to find a balance between love and friends
I have been really enjoying life so much since everything seemed to fall apart in my world.. The hardest part for me was picking up the piece and trying to go back to a life that wasnapos;t there anymore.. I gave up everything for Sam and as much as I wanted to go back when everything ended it wasnapos;t about to happen.
Before Sam, I was a local celebrity, I owned downtown, the bars, and every aspect of the party world. I was Lindsay Carrow, Hooking up with MTV celebrities, and pretty much whoever I wanted. I was happy and got into our relationship at the right time. I made a lot of connections back then but it was time for me to grow up and find my way in life.
After everything ended, I didnapos;t go back to that life. Ya I regained some of the old party friends, like Karan, Buffalos greatest and highest demand club DJ. Our relationship is stronger than ever.. I also reconnected a little with my quote bouncer, Adam.. He is truly an all around amazing guy, and has done so much for me

I really gained a friendship with smashley. I love her to death and we talk everyday and I enjoy how close we are. With her my connections with the bud light crew have become incredibly strong. Shawn, I will never show this guy my boobs--but I will give him my friendship. He always makes me laugh and is one hell of a boss..Ha we did see our boy Andy a few weeks ago at Fat Bobs.. Andy is Smashys first boss , and he teaches me a lot about life and work.. Tom What can I say about this man Funniest guy in the world and He owes me a rock out session with broom sticks.. Charice and Dopp--Especially my Dopp, My life would be dull without this girl I love her and she makes me pee my pants every second of the day..

Another person that I am extremely lucky to have built a friendship with is Kristine, She is always there for me and I can talk to her about anything and everything. It took me a while to be honest about sam but she accepts it and I love her for loving me.. She told me " youapos;re smart, your beautiful, got a great personality, and have the biggest heart. Who wouldn;t want you? Youapos;re perfect" I look at that text everytime I get upset about sam and it helps me get thru it

Carissa and my new found Family--
I have become really inseperable with carissa.. I am over at the apartment everyday, no matter if itapos;s five minutes or all day, we see each other everyday. With becoming so close with her I have gained a new family, Kaitlin. Your an amazing person and if I have not proved it through everything, I have your back I love you to death Kacie, You know your my secret friend crush, I would do anything for you, and you better practice that guitar hero Amanda, I donapos;t know how you do it, You can sing every song on the radio and sound exactly like the singer. You always make me pee my pants and never a dull moment with you And lastly, my favorite person in the whole world, Marisa.. I love you to death The first night tucking you into bed and you trying to get me to cuddle, hahahah and I laughed at you and told you I had to take you on a date first Well I canapos;t wait for Wendys I look forward to seeing you everyday and bringing you surprises

I guess I have lots of new family and life is just so fun

david tao great leap 2005 download, commercial dance detroit in scene show, commercial dance nextel party, commercial dance pepsi.



Комментариев нет: