пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

arch braces




Dear Pedestrians,

Welcome to one of the coolest cities on the planet I know that this is a very exciting time for you, being a tourist in Amsterdam. Wow Good for you There is so much to see, so much to do, so much to experience in general. I would like to take a part in ensuring that you have the absolute best time possible. Really I would And so I would like to tell you about the most important thing that you will be doing while you are here. Yes, I would like to talk to you about walking.

In Amsterdam, walking is a wonderful way of getting around. It is For sure Not only is the city centre build in a compact way just for your convenience, it is also picturesque and filled with stores waiting to rip you off delight you with souvenirs. Everything is located just a few easy steps from where you are now. Amazing Imagine that

Now, humour me, and take a look down at your feet. You may notice the cobblestones immediately below you. Good job Well done Doesnapos;t it remind you of Disney World? Noticing the ground is half the trick. Now humour me again, and� look to your left. Do you see the red cobblestones, or the red-ish pavement? Do you see the shining white bicycle painted on that red area? And do you see the bicycles, on the previously mentioned white-bicycle, red-cobblestoned area?

Incredible Your powers of observation are clearly astounding I�know I�have asked a lot of you so far, but this gets easier. I would like to introduce you to a theory that takes your observations and pairs them with a very obscure idea. You see, that specific piece of ground, with itapos;s different colour and strange picture of a bicycle, where many two-wheeled vehicles are travelling, is a bike path.

Stay off of it.

Think about it this way. The sidewalk is for pedestrians. The bike path is for cyclists. The roads are for cars. The tram lines are for trams. Do you see the bicycles veering onto the tram rails, only to swerve away at the ding of a bell and shake their fist? Wait, bad example. Do you see the cars driving on the sidewalk? Ummm....let me try again. How about...well...do you...nevermind. Just because they do it doesnapos;t mean youapos;re allowed to do it.

Amsterdam is a wonderful city. An incredible city. A beautiful city. I�would even go so far to say that it is my favourite city in the world to not get hit by a bicycle while I am incorrectly walking on the bike path. Oh yes I�would If you donapos;t believe me, try it sometime.

Sincerely yours,

V





exhilarating invigorating aids digestion, arch braces, arch brace support, arch brace, arch box shoes shoes support toe.



Комментариев нет: